“… You need to decide if you are going to stay till December or leave after courses in August… We’ll need an answer by the end of the week too, since we need to figure out the housing situation.”
I don’t know about you, but I personally love to be indecisive and drag my feet when it comes to making life decisions. Right now there’s the looming question: When do I leave?
I love this place. It absolutely has my heart. But if I am wanting to pursue the long-term… If I see a future working internationally… I need to return home and complete the requirements I need to.
In short, I need to decide either this December or late August. With that being said, I would greatly appreciate your prayers. I am leaning towards one, but still have a few days to make my final decision. So would you pray alongside me?
Thank you all! ❤